Your RV Doctor has been a trusted name in RV Repair for 25 years.
Your RV Doctor is owned and operated by skilled and competent partners: A. J. Rosseel, “Your RV Doctor”, and Charlotte Rosseel. Our aim is to provide honest, quality services in repair and maintenance of your recreational vehicle, so you can travel with relaxation and ease. With our reputation and integrity to service, no one can match our level of quality standards with personal customer service. We stock a large inventory of common replacement parts or we can order specialty items at competitive prices for your recreational vehicle.
Adam Rosseel: Started into the RV industry in 1998 as an apprentice working in the family owned Mobile RV repair business (Accu-Tech Specialties, “Your RV doctor”). He completed his apprenticeship in the end of 2002 and obtained a Red Seal Journeyman Certificate and LP Gas license. Adam then widened out to the North Okanagan and started working for a large dealership, “Mike Rosman RV” in 2004-2019 as a service technician and Shop Foreman. 6 yrs there he was offered a opportunity to challenge his experience and skills and started working part-time at Okanagan College as a trades instructor for the RV Technician program in 2010. 20 years in the RV repair business and now 5 yrs instructing, his skills and professionalism has lead him to have a broad experience within the industry with technical training, servicing, and teaching. Now the time has come for things to make a full circle and he has returned to work with his family in our RV repair business and bringing his experience and skills to further and grow the business in a new chapter.
We have grown in the last year! We have added 2 more technicians in our 3 bay shop, along with 2 extra office staff.
Our new location: 1440 Dyffryn rd, Lumby BC to service those who prefer to bring your RV to us or for those larger repair jobs.
We Now Offer RV & Boat Storage!
- Recreational Vehicle owners with expired manufacturer warranty.
- People who live in their recreational vehicle.
- Owners looking for faster transactions and appointments for RV Repairs.
- Owners looking for parts and personal service.
- Owners with large recreational vehicles that find it hard to maneuver.
- Propane leak test and appliance repair.
- Pre-purchase inspection of any RV you are planning to buy.
- New owners that would like a complete “walk through” as to how to run all appliances and care for your new RV plus answer all the issues associated with recreational vehicles.
- Owners with little time to wait or arrange drop off and pick up time for service work to be performed.
- Owners looking to add options or update their current RV.
- Owners with extended warranty. Insurance claims
- Owners on vacation or away from home, when unforeseen problems or failures occur.
Truly, the standard of RV Repair in Lumby BC is set by Your RV Doctor – Accu-Tech Specialties.