Your RV Doctor has been a trusted name in RV Repair Vernon BC and Alberta for the past 18 years.
Accu-tech Specialties is owned and operated by skilled and competent partners: A. J. Rosseel, AKA Your RV Doctor, and Charlotte Rosseel. Our aim is to provide honest, quality services in repair and maintenance of your recreational vehicle, so you can travel with relaxation and ease. With our reputation and integrity to service, no one can match our level of quality standards with personal customer service. We stock a large inventory of common replacement parts or we can order specialty items at competitive prices for your recreational vehicle.
Truly, the standard of RV Repair in Vernon BC is set by Your RV Doctor – Accu-Tech Specialties.
Accu-Tech Specialties: Who Are We?
If you are looking for a trusted partner in RV Repair Vernon, everyone would mention the company name of Accu-Tech Specialties “Your RV Doctor”. We cater to the following customers:
- Recreational Vehicle owners with expired manufacturer warranty.
- People who live in their recreational vehicle.
- Owners looking for faster transactions and appointments for RV Repairs.
- Owners looking for parts and personal service.
- Owners with large recreational vehicles that find it hard to maneuver.
- Propane leak test and appliance repair.
- Pre-purchase inspection of any RV you are planning to buy.
- New owners that would like a complete “walk through” as to how to run all appliances and care for your new RV plus answer all the issues associated with recreational vehicles.
- Owners with little time to wait or arrange drop off and pick up time for service work to be performed.
- Owners looking to add options or update their current RV.
- Owners on vacation or away from home when unforeseen problems or failures occur.
How Competent Is Your RV Doctor?
Quality and competency are two main factors why you need to acquire the services of “Your RV Doctor”. We have a unique service to offer in repairing your recreational vehicle. These are the qualities you will be missing out on when you choose the conventional RV Repair Shop: